Store Marketing Manager - Paris House of InnovationApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail, House of Innovation
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
Nike Direct is the face of Nike. A career in Nike Direct demands creativity and ambition, while offering the opportunity to grow with world-class teammates and retail partners. Our team unites physical and digital retail, giving consumers complete access to premium products and immersive experiences every day. In one of the most influential cities in the world, you will drive the team to reach the full potential.
Inside the House of Innovation, our new store on the Champs Elysees, the promise of retail comes to life. On each floor, groundbreaking features offer spaces and experiences that are both personal and responsive. Throughout, consumers can enjoy services that are deeply customizable and effortlessly smart and seamless.
You can be a part of that. As our Store Marketing Manager you will lead and develop marketing strategies for HOI that deliver on Nike brand seasonal objectives and strategies and flagship store targets.
- Develop Flagship Quarterly/Monthly/Weekly marketing plans and concept map by floor and by experiences which create distinct experiences for our members, connect with our consumers, and align to our brand vision
- Develop on-going unique flagship in-store marketing activation that drives traffic and/or retention with highly valued flagship members.
- Lead communication between Geo/Territory Marketing in HQ and flagship store team to ensure seasonal planning is effective and efficient
- Monitor in store marketing executions, facilitate feedback, communicate successes, and share learnings with store management and HQ marketing teams.
- Collect and share market and consumer insights and soundbites through seasonal activations
- Ensure every store coach and athlete is aware of all marketing services and events through quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily downloads
- Lead a team to successfully coordinate and implement all in-store services and experiences
- Brand management experience
- Drive for results
We are looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by pursuing diversity and rewarding imagination. The Brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID SRC1219191072AHC-M