Strategic Account Executive IntersportApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Sales, Europe Sales
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
As our Strategic Account Executive, based in France, you will lead and implement the sales & category strategy for Intersport France for WBN (Women by Nike) to maximize profitability for the Nike and Intersport.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• As part of an Integrated Account Team you will be the end responsible for the NW category, working on Running, Training and Sportswear.
• You will be responsible for the execution of the Strategic Account Plan, and responsible for the creation of your own Category Strategic Plans.
• You will be the expert regarding your categories, product, retail, competition and marketplace.
• You will lead the seasonal go-to-market process from A to Z.
• As a consultant you will use your account management skills to advise and influence Intersport France and its members (store owners) based on mutual profitability goals and the Nike category vision.
• Achieving business targets on a monthly, seasonal and yearly basis.
• You will drive important business decisions based on data and analytics.
• Reporting and X-functional communication regarding your business perimeter.
• Close collaboration with EMEA teams and French territory.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Management or related field.
• 3- 5 years of Sales experience in managing accounts within
• Experience of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
• Experience and record of accomplishment of success working with major accounts, increasing revenue, creating and driving a holistic business plan inclusive of short and long-term business strategies and financial targets.
• Proven experience in influencing stakeholders both cross functionally and vertically within the industry and marketplace and negotiate highly complex retail agreements.
• Affinity with Digital and Brand as these are key unlocks for Intersport.
• Experience of/ or a strong interest in performance Sporting Goods.
• Analytical skills and interest in working with analytics and strategy.
• Experience of working in a multifunctional team.
• Drive to lead change and projects in a fast-moving matrix environment.
• Experience using Microsoft Office tools and Sales/Account.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• English proficiency.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00450788