Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
Execution of retail sales & inventory planning & open to buy management to deliver revenue, margin, and inventory productivity goals
- Obsess driver-based plans (KPI’s) supporting aligned cross functional decisions
- Comprehensive Stock & Sales Plans (SSP) and Net to Gross (N2G) plans in PLAN tool, aligning to the KPIs
- Partner with Retail Planning to ensure business plans are in line with the assortment plans.
- Long range, pre-season, in-season and post season forecast alignment
- Develop scenario plans identifying risks & opportunities
- Monitor and analyze performance vs plan
- Lead, influence and partner with the Retailer through monthly meetings to align with the plans, discuss action items needed, and drive strategy
- Monthly Banner level RSP, SSP, & PN2G Plans with key growth drivers and context
- Monthly Plan Gross to Net submission and SSP by Banner/Category/BU/Gender
- Provide context to submission – what is the story behind the numbers specifically to shifts from previous forecasts, gaps to LY and to seasonal target
- Refine the topline seasonal plans including stock & sales and gross to net
- Create informed and aligned plans against categories, gender, and business units
- Establish monthly sales and inventory plans by comp stores and new stores
- Ensure the retail plan & metrics are aligned against the seasonal wholesale plan & metrics
- Drive collaboration and input from key stakeholders including the Account, Category Sales, Finance, Categories, and Merchandising to gain alignment on financial plans
- Tracking plan vs Execution. ( Sales performance/ New door opening / Initiatives etcs)
- Identify potential opportunities and risks against inventory plans; develop actionable recommendations for execution
- Create & manage monthly open to buy forecast against plan dimensions and levers; adjust plans as needed
- Attend Key Accounts Planning Meeting to pitch the seasonal open to buy
- Provide insight to the marketplace health during the S&OP Meetings
- Scorecard weekly results to plan
- Develop topline business review of business vs. plan and LY – sales, margin, inventory, and turn
- Review comp door and new door performance
- Recap bookings gross to net
- Business review with account, account team and internal cross functional partners
- Weekly/Monthly meetings with Integrated Account Team to discuss business, R&O, and actions taken
- PRE SIM-Download Mtgs – participate to understand seasonal direction
- CARB Days – cross functional alignment with Integrated Account Team
- SIM/MPR Meetings – forecast season vs. seasonal targets with R&O for Key Accounts, ROT
- KAPM Meetings – attend and provide hind-sighting insights, key item plans aligned to business planning season
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field.
- 6+ years’ experience in Planning, Buying, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
- Process oriented.
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math, with experience in gross margin profitability planning
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting preparation
- Strong team player and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others. Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions and layers.
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11397