Sales Representative, Digital FirstApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace is crucial for you to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts.
- Periodically you will need to develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of Nike products.
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Excellent customer servicing skills and a strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Athletic product or consumer product field sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experienced utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of national and global athletic industry and marketplace trends.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10773