Store Supervisor, Johor Premium OutletsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores I, Retail
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world.We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF.Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland.Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Lead (Senior Store Associate) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all activities of associates in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (Shipping and Receiving, Cashier duties, and Sales)
- Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Assist Managers in conducting formal on boarding and training programs for associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates (but not a formal supervisor)
- May have keyholder responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years retail experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12072