Analytics Director, Global Express LaneApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker, and outstanding communicator who is comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between disparate methodologies. You will need those skills as you work across multiple functions and geographies within Nike’s matrixed organization. Results will depend on your ability to quickly form both professional and personal relationships with colleagues and drive to rigorous, actionable, user-friendly deliverables.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Strategy | Define, refine, and socialize strategic direction for Express Lane Analytics. Ensure alignment of Express Lane Analytics strategy with Express Lane strategy and with Analytics Council strategy.
• Insights Delivery | Dig into the details of the data and use various data modeling techniques to pull out relevant insights from the information. Focus on driving business impact and clarity around opportunities.
• Visualization / Storytelling | Communicate findings in a clear and concise manor. Focus on the so-what and leverage resources such as PowerPoint and Tableau to share with others. Develop a vision for how business stakeholders can access and understand your findings to ensure data-driven decisions.
• Portfolio Ownership & Operating Model | Implement portfolio strategy by facilitating the collection of analytics requests from Express Lane and the prioritization of those requests for 4+ advanced analytics teams. Translate requirements for advanced analytics team partners and align on value drops that are timely and feasible. Leverage deep analytics expertise to iterate closely with each team. In particular, ensure correct data inputs, appropriate assumptions, and best fit modeling techniques for high quality and relevant results.
• Talent Development | Lead a team - coaching/developing, setting priorities, and ensuring that their ongoing analyses are robust and relevant.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Economics, Marketing, Statistics or a related field. MS/MBA preferred.
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on business reporting, insights and analytics.
• Experience leading a team
• Excellent technical and analytical skillset required. Proficient in data wrangling and cleansing, optimization, simulation, and statistical analysis (e.g., hypothesis testing, experimental design)
• Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, develop hypotheses, apply relevant techniques, and perform rigorous analyses quickly and consistently.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to communicate complex concepts as high-impact presentations to senior and business audiences.
• Demonstrated record of collaborating with and delivering results across cross-functional teams, with superb teamwork skills and the capacity to care for several concurrent tracks of work against bold timelines. Propensity for thinking through projects in a process-oriented manner
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in a productive, ambiguous environment.
• Proficient understanding in resources for data wrangling (e.g., SQL, Snowflake), statistical analysis (e.g., R, STATA), forecasting and machine learning (e.g., SAS, R, Python), and visualization/communications (e.g., Excel, Tableau, PowerPoint) preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new tools quickly and autonomously.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with a demonstrated ability to network, guide and inspire
• Familiarity with Nike product types and how they are marketed and distributed to accounts is preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00433966