NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
Innovation is in our DNA, and that groundbreaking spirit extends beyond cutting-edge products. A forward-thinking mindset, coupled with an insatiable drive to serve the consumer, influences every aspect of our business. With a focus on consumer knowledge and marketplace analytics, Nike will usher in a new era of personalized performance that will revolutionize how we create products, services and experiences. We seek proactive leaders with deep expertise in consumer-centric digital commerce analytics to help Nike make the most of every digit. Show us your vision.
The right individual will understand the intricacies of the Digital business and understand the opportunities that digital can drive for the Nike brand.
We are looking for a seasoned thought and people leader who has demonstrated proficiency and business impact in leading a team of diverse analysts to drive data to insights to action. You are a leader who is visionary, savvy and effective in complex organizations with a demonstrated ability to strategically manage a portfolio of analytics and reporting projects. You should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and have superb leadership, teamwork and communication skills. You also bring a wealth of experience in the retail industry and digital commerce.
- Lead a team of analysts and project manage category analytics projects, partnering across analytics teams and creating compelling business insights and presentations
- Strategically manage a portfolio of reporting and analytics needs to develop scalable frameworks and deliverables and ensure appropriate prioritization, resourcing and business impact
- Proactively identify opportunities in Nike’s category digital business to translate consumer, digital and marketplace data into actionable insights and drive revenue growth and consumer engagement
- Serve as an expert in using consumer and digital experience data to drive business growth across a complex digital ecosystem and multiple geographies
- Degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, econometrics, applied math, operations research, behavioral sciences, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing.
- Advanced Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of professional level experience in a related role
- Relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail or Digital Commerce Business
- Experience leading a team and driving results
- Strong project management capabilities to manage multiple project streams with a focus on prioritization, resourcing and timely business impact
- Passion for business analytics and working with large amounts of data with demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- A strong understanding of advanced analytic techniques, particularly related to measuring consumer & business outcomes in a digital commerce setting
- Fluency in SQL, Big Data management systems, Data Warehousing Solutions and Cloud computing platforms
- Expertise in clickstream tools including Adobe Analytics / Omniture, Google Analytics or Optimizely
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics and Data Visualization tools, e.g. Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Experience working in a global business environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00378889