Global Integrated Knowledge Analytics ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As the Global Nike Direct Digital Commerce Analytics Manager, you will be working with a talented Digital Commerce leadership team across functions to use analytics to provide actionable insights. You will leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the Global NDDC teams to help serve our consumers and ultimately strengthen business growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into clear and actionable business insights. Experience in analytics and thorough retail business acumen is critical to a candidate’s achievement in this role. An understanding of customer analytics, consumer journeys, and digital commerce are also important. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, managing several deliverables, and presenting to groups and senior stakeholders. Superb and collaborative teamwork, outstanding communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit in a rapidly changing environment are also essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
- Demonstrated experience developing positive relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated results in managing through influence.
- Excellent SQL and Data Visualization skills are required; experience in querying Big Data environments a plus (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Fluent in data – able to provide detailed requirements to engineering partners in one moment, and able to translate abstract business needs to analytics initiatives the next.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision-making through compelling storytelling and presentations.
- Understanding of principles and techniques of digital commerce analytics (including customer/CRM, transactional, web traffic and app data) and an understanding of the KPIs that facilitate a digital retail business. Experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent task management capabilities to develop multiple tracks of work and requirements, appropriately prioritizing projects based on business impact and critical timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, identifying creative solutions and discovering new data sets/methodologies to answer business questions.
- Understanding of the current digital commerce landscape, with emphasis on emerging marketplace trends and partnerships, is a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00401682