NIKE Digital is taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it. At NIKE Digital, we embrace open source, contributing to the community by building – and sharing – digital solutions that work on a global scale. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with a network of open source libraries and tools, like React.js, Node.js and GraphQL. These investments and tools help us advance web and native UI development, evolve our data science and eCommerce capabilities, refine our DevOps and retool our services infrastructure.
We’re passionate about NIKE and all the swoosh represents: limitless drive, innovation, creativity and possibilities for collaboration. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the NIKE legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our vision is to build and deliver extraordinary NIKE platforms, services and products directly to athletes* around the world.
*If you have a body, you’re an athlete.
At Nike Digital, we’re revolutionizing fitness and sport. We’re creating personalized digital experiences that inspire athletes to move faster, push harder and achieve their personal best. As a team, we're motivated by Nike’s proud legacy of always being first. Join our world-class technologists in finding innovative ways to engage consumers and strengthen their connection to our prodcts, services and brand. The work you do today will help modernize the workplace and prove essential to Nike's future success and growth.
- socially conscious
- team player
Nike gives me the freedom to create, to innovate, to fail. Our team is encouraged to experiment and take risks, a process out of which our digital future grows.
Chris Peddecord Front End Engineer, Nike Digital
Nike is one of the biggest and most prestigious brands. Making nike.com live up to that prestige and work at a global scale, is the kind of challenge that brings me back to work, day-after-day.
Ryan Miller Technical Architect
Paid Time Off/Summer Fridays
Company Wide Volunteering
As the Global Nike Direct Digital Commerce Analytics Manager, you will be working with a talented Digital Commerce leadership team across functions to use analytics to provide actionable insights. You will leverage reporting tools and raw data to provide value-added analysis to the Global NDDC teams to help serve our consumers and ultimately strengthen business growth.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into clear and actionable business insights. Experience in analytics and thorough retail business acumen is critical to a candidate’s achievement in this role. An understanding of customer analytics, consumer journeys, and digital commerce are also important. The candidate should feel comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, managing several deliverables, and presenting to groups and senior stakeholders. Superb and collaborative teamwork, outstanding communication skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit in a rapidly changing environment are also essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience in a Retail or Digital Commerce business, reporting and/or analytics.
- Demonstrated experience developing positive relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated results in managing through influence.
- Excellent SQL and Data Visualization skills are required; experience in querying Big Data environments a plus (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Fluent in data – able to provide detailed requirements to engineering partners in one moment, and able to translate abstract business needs to analytics initiatives the next.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision-making through compelling storytelling and presentations.
- Understanding of principles and techniques of digital commerce analytics (including customer/CRM, transactional, web traffic and app data) and an understanding of the KPIs that facilitate a digital retail business. Experience working with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent task management capabilities to develop multiple tracks of work and requirements, appropriately prioritizing projects based on business impact and critical timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, identifying creative solutions and discovering new data sets/methodologies to answer business questions.
- Understanding of the current digital commerce landscape, with emphasis on emerging marketplace trends and partnerships, is a plus.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00401682