Inline Innovation Senior Technical DeveloperApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The first spark of a product idea sets the Nike, Inc. Apparel Product Creation team into motion. The team of apparel developers, testers, engineers and designers strive for product excellence. They obsess over Nike’s iconic silhouettes and create groundbreaking new styles. They collaborate, ideate and refine products’ construction, fit and materials. They use cutting-edge advancements in technology and sustainable design to accelerate innovation. And they work lockstep with Merchandising, Design, Manufacturing and others to produce the final result: products that reflect the soul of sport and inspire athletes to reach new levels of performance.Description
- Bachelor's degree in Apparel Design, Textile Sciences or related field
- 5 years' pattern-making experience in the apparel industry
- Advanced knowledge of the apparel development process from
- inception through production, including but not limited to patternmaking, grading, construction, costing, manufacturing, embroidery, materials and machinery
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to act as a technical resource and mentor others
- Ability to write product specs and advanced construction instructions
- Ability to work with vendors to ensure and improve manufacturability
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an innate ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and articulate a point of view.
- Demonstrate experience in ideation and research project work and
- Experience working with overseas factories to commercialize product
- Ability to problem solve and have an inventor's mindset
- Ability to interpret design intent and offer alternative solutions
- Ability to manage a high workload and multiple projects
- Adobe Illustrator ad CAD software highly desired
- Proficiency with MS Office programs
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00423622