Merchandise Manager, Global Womens NSW ApparelApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
Key Accountabilities include:
- Lead cross-functionally with a global marketplace mindset to internally represent and ultimately serve the Geographies.
- Partner with Geo Running Merchants to determine consumer led capacity and insights by Geo/Key City; preparing and analyzing for Global harmonization.
- Contribute data and insights that will be used as an input to harmonize the Global Category Line Plan in partnership with the “End to End” Design, Product, and Merchandising teams.
- Partner with the new E2E Triad (product/design/merchandising) to drive the Women’s Sportswear Apparel line offer from Line Plan to Geo integration.
- Create Edited Offers aligned to the seasonal merchandising strategy, segmentation/differentiation opportunities, and product pricing strategy.
- Work with analytics to understand the performance and productivity of the Line Plan and create action plans to ensure progress toward key performance indicators.
- Prepare for and engage in key seasonal meetings, such as Line Planning, Category Alignment, Product Read Out and Integrated Seasonal Readiness.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of relevant experience within merchandising.
- Consumer-centric mindset
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and seasons
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to various cross-functional partners
- Takes initiative, proficient information seeking skills, and a drive for results
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to influence and build consensus across various functions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Experience with MMX and AV
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00418905