Nike Direct Product Manager-Nike Direct Analytics-DSMApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Working on the Nike Direct business will be rewarding, challenging, and indescribably unique experience. You'll be an ambassador of the Nike brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our analytics product team, your contributions will be a big part of our strategy for continued success.
We are looking for a top-tier professional product manager to help transform the reporting and analytics landscape in Nike Direct. The product manager leads a team of cross-functional engineers, data analysts and report developers that create data products that drive incremental revenue for Nike Direct. They are obsessive about their product - a champion of their team’s work, liaising a variety of end users and stakeholders and driving adoption of their products and tools. This person works cross functionally with business teams, data science, engineering, and architecture teams to drive requirements, prioritization, design, and architecture through the data product development lifecycle.
The Nike Direct Analytics Product Manager must have experience leading the development of enterprise-scale data products and reporting solutions. Success in this role will require strong communication and partnership skills, the ability to ruthlessly prioritize work based on value and speed to insight, and the aptitude to juggle multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Lead a cross functional team in delivering data products that deliver incremental value to Nike Direct
• Be a product champion – build lasting relationships with a variety of key stakeholders, tease out requirements and drive adoption of tools and datasets
• Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on business targets, in-depth data analysis, and a clear understanding of consumer needs
• Socialize the product roadmap with executives and other stakeholders
• Build and prioritize a backlog of features, new products and bug fixes: ruthlessly prioritize the work to align with Nike Direct business opportunities
• Become a subject matter expert across the entire Nike data & analytics landscape, enabling the Nike Direct organization
• Work with data scientists and business analysts on development of optimal data structures for efficiency of analysis
• Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Nike Direct organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
• 4-8 years of relevant product experiences that can translate into defining product vision and working with the best engineers, report developers and data scientists
• Strong leadership, influence & interpersonal skills
• Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem solving approach
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to balancing multiple, rapidly-moving projects
• Ability to create product deliverables such as wireframes, prototypes, and requirements specifications
• Experience leading highly performing cross functional development teams
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Experience writing detailed technical specifications describing requirements for data products
• Ability to be an active participant in architecture and design reviews
• Heavily experienced in Tableau and other visualization tools
• Intermediate to expert SQL skill; other programming languages a plus
• Experience in Hadoop, AWS environments
• Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus
• Experience with data transformation and BI tools
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00359484