North America Pricing ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Merchandising, Product Management & Merchandising, Merchandising & Product Management
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.
Nike, Inc. products enable and inspire human potential, and it’s up to the Nike Product Management team to define, drive and perfect those products and experiences for consumers around the world. Product managers lead the creation process, manage product lines, and maintain a keen understanding of consumer and market trends. Product Management employees skillfully operate at the intersection of buyer needs, technical feasibility and business objectives. Whether it’s basketball or skateboarding, apparel or footwear, one thing remains constant: the Product Management team delivers world-class products to help athletes push the boundaries of their potential.Description
· Graduate Business degree or other discipline that requires quantitative knowledge preferred
· Bachelor's degree with a major in Economics, Statistics, Psychology, Business or Math
· 5-7 years' experience (15 years in lieu of a degree) in Pricing, Statistics, Economics, Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, Market Research or a related field
· Able to interact and persuade individuals at levels senior to him or her, as well as actively participate in meetings and group discussions with individuals from various parts of the organization (e.g., Sales, Merchandising, Finance)
· Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
· Demonstrated significant initiative, tenacity and leadership
· Self-starter, motivated individual that is comfortable with ambiguity
· Effective team player
· Proficiency in Excel and Power Point/Keynote required
· Experience with JMP, Minitab, Stata, R, SPSS or SAS preferred
· Ability to travel 5% of the time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00460730