Program Manager - Frictionless ProcurementApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.Description
As a Program Manager for Frictionless Procurement, you will be a part of a dynamic and fast-growing team of professionals who are helping the world’s leading sport equipment designer and manufacturer to revolutionize the way that it does business.
You will support program-related work through the development and application of market-smart business strategies, rigorous processes, and creative problem-solving.
You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working across diverse teams and influencing different personalities and perspectives.
You'll supervise multiple projects, ensure alignment across business functions and geographies, manage stakeholder relations, mine business intelligence, and maintain necessary project management / governance records. The strategies you help to develop and deploy will touch every aspect of client-supplier interaction and will include approaches to improve supporting processes, procedures, technologies, and organizational elements at both a local and global level.
This opportunity will also give you the chance to work across functions to develop and execute holistic and comprehensive transition management strategy, work plan and curriculum to support leaders as program initiatives are deployed. You will work with counterparts around the globe to implement change management strategies that maximize employee adoption at a local level. You will be an agent of change and a vital contributor in Nike’s quest to realize its full potential and to assist athletes* everywhere with realizing their full potential.
At Nike Global Procurement, we are on the Offense. Always. Join us.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, Business Operations or a related field
- Experience and adaptability working in an agile environment, with a proven ability to support and coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Experience working with Change / Transition Management methodologies within global project delivery
- Logical problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Superior writing, communication, presentation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally with senior management, business and technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to structure and drive decisions, preferably in a highly matrixed work environment
- Experience from working in ambiguity, and capability to contributing expertise in ambiguous situations
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00412150