SAP Application EngineerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
As an SAP Application Engineer on the SAPAE team, you will be joining the Nike Technology organization, delivering solutions in the SAP enterprise landscape for the Nike business. Nike’s SAPAE team provides software engineering solutions to deliver business capabilities in the Nike SAP environment including global logistics, finance, retail and planning.
As part of a software development team, you will work to clarify requirements, assist with cost estimates, design, develop, deploy, and transition to production support customizations to the SAP CAR software. You will partner closely with team leads, solution architects, technical architects, business systems analysts, project managers and IT management, to implement robust solutions using best practices and delivering high quality software solutions on predictable timelines.
This position will require excellent communication & teamwork skills, and the ability to multi-task, innovate, and challenge conventional thinking. Are you ready to accept the challenge and contribute as a member of the team?
To be considered, you'll bring the following:
- Good collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for learning new technologies and processes.
- Experience or interest in developing quality software solutions
- Experience, interest and adaptability to working in a Waterfall or Lean/Agile delivery environment is highly desirable
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team of technical professionals towards common goals, with a focus on sustainable business delivery
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or other relevant subject area
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting).
- Strong verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00427833