Security Architecture ConsultantApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
As a Security Architecture Consultant - Data & Analytics in Corporate Information Security, you will join a diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization providing exceptional and practical, technical and logistical direction to its internal customers; enabling Nike to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand. Our focus is in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security within Nike. We work under a center-led business-partner model, and as such, strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills are a must.
Contribute to a team of technical experts and specialists whose mission is:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that Nike applications and solutions are aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- Work closely with development and engineering teams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Nike’s Digital Engineering capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Provide input to overall risk strategy for supported development and engineering teams.
- Define and implement risk mitigations roadmaps and for supported stakeholder teams.
- Define business and technology requirements to teams responsible for enterprise security solution development.
- Experience with database and application security.
- Experience with data storage and analytics platforms.
- Measurable technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CHH, OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CPT certifications highly beneficial.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00434207