Specialist, Nike App Marketing, North AmericaApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
As part of North America Digital Brand team your mission will be focused on delivering consumer centric experiences built around the needs of the athlete* & at the pace of sport. You will be a key contributor into a multi-pronged digital marketing strategy that crosses teams throughout the organization.
Nike Digital Brand is looking for a Nike App Marketing Specialist to be a part of the Nike App team within North America Digital Brand and play a critical role in how we show up for the consumer within our most important and fastest growing platform. This position will be a key component to how serve members more personally and continue to define new and effective ways to bring brand stories to life and how we engage, grow and retain members.
This role will partner with the digital brand category team to create consumer journey’s aligned to Nike app strategies and goals. You will be responsible for end-to-end planning & programming of content including brief development, creative feedback based on app best practices & insights and QA’ing. You will plan and manage the category ROS’s and work with key partners throughout the production process: category, membership, opps, authoring, Integrated Knowledge.
- Responsible for the Nike app programming process and how we execute consumer right journey’s in the Nike app focused on engagement and retention within the app in support of key business & brand priorities
- Be the day-to-day point person, responsible for our daily and weekly ROS in partnership with our production & authoring team to ensure launch dates are met and flawless execution
- Help define seasonal brief inputs based on app requirements & go-to-member marketing plan throughout the digital brand seasonal planning process
- Align, partner and work back with global teams to plan stories and manage workflows on delivery of content based on the North America timelines
- Leverage app marketing capabilities to program the consumer journey including content segmentation, inbox messaging, push notifications etc
- Leverage data and analytics to optimize the consumer journey and drive engagement and retention within the app
- Inform the content creation process with in-season learnings to develop channel right creative assets and copy
- Partner and collaborate with territory teams to incorporate activations into app experiences
- Partner with membership team to integrate messaging supporting the marketing of the member program, benefit reminders and targeted offers.
- Be a positive influence, advocate, partner and collaborator across categories and functional partners of the Nike app
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or Design
- Minimum of 1 year experience (professional or internship) in digital marketing or a direct-to-consumer brand.
- Strong understanding of app marketing, consumer experience, app marketplace and media and working understanding of app technology and standards, strongly preferred
- Experience and expertise in understanding and leveraging digital KPI’s and analytics to revise and drive work forward more efficiently and effectively
- Be a consumer advocate and bring plans to life that enable ease and inspiration for our consumers
- Strong organizational, planning, communicating and presenting/sharing skills is a must
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying opportunities, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management
- Adapts quickly to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making judgment calls and shifts as needed
- Natural digital curiosity with in-depth awareness and passion for learning the marketplace, consumer trends, evolving retail landscape and industry best practices.
- A desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high energy,
skilled team of marketers that have a passion for sport and culture and
creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00424153