Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
• Checking, adjustment, agreement cargo documents with the customs broker,
• Tracking the submission of reports from the customs representative, KPI analysis, collection of statistics related to the processed goods,
• Daily updates with tracking tool on the status and other related information,
• Maintaining the database,
• Drafting (if necessary) letters, requests, notifications to the customs authorities and other documents,
• Controlling the customs duties,
• Filling in info to the system regarding payments to be done to partners, payment status tracking,
• Collection, verification, signing, transfer to the accounting team and providing to partner closing copies of accounting documents,
• Interaction with other departments of the company to effective resolution of the issues,
• Ensuring efficient customs representatives management and achievement of targeted KPI results.
• Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree,
• At least 1 year of experience working with the suppliers, brokers and customs,
• Good knowledge about legislation of international transportation,
• Advanced user of MS Office,
• Good command of English both verbal and written,
• Ability to work with large amounts of information and analyze the data,
• Good at prioritizing the workflow,
• Excellent communication skills as well as being a strong team player,
• Stress resistant and positive minded.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00428920