Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Development
Nike, Inc. Product Development is key to making next-level products. The first spark of an idea puts the team in motion, ultimately transforming a designer’s sketch into a commercially viable product. The teams of developers, testers, engineers and designers collaborate on refining each product’s construction, fit and style. Using advancements in technology and sustainable design, the Product Development teams accelerate innovation while reflecting the soul of sport.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
Manager provides key leadership to project management and technical
staff for Nike Air Manufacturing Innovation (AIR MI MO) facility in St.
Charles, Missouri. The Facility Manager drives facility related projects that
support our 24/7 manufacturing operation.
This position is responsible for managing the entire facility including all equipment installation, infrastructure upgrades and building projects.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Drive long-range facility strategies based on business needs
- Primary liaison with local government agencies for land use, traffic, waste, and key environmental matters
- Key member on cross functional teams including Safety, Maintenance, Engineering, and Manufacturing
- Partner with Engineering and other cross functional teams on installation of production equipment.
- Drive ongoing operation and support of buildings,building systems, property, land, and utilities
- Implement standard practices for all facility installations and operations.
- Oversee facility projects striving alignment towards budget, scope and schedule
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering required
- 8+ years’ experience in facility maintenance, manufacturing, construction or facilities project management
- 5+ years progressive leadership experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00441019