Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
• Elevate Integrated Account Team touchpoints across the Seasonal calendar (cross-functional alignment between Sales, Planning, Categories, Client).
• Implement a Stock and Sales Plan to drive action while effectively managing the business.
• Create Long Range Process and Plans based on market place capacity that drives a 3 Year rolling plan.
• Maintain a strong Forecasting process of seasonal purchase with account team.
• Work with the Account Director to effectively plan the Net to Gross planning across all the Banners.
• Produce insightful sell-out analysis through weekly trading reports, Seasonal Teardowns Stock and Sales plan, that allow the team to make informed decisions.
• Lead IAT with the cross-function integration.
• Influence account through building compelling “fact based” arguments on growth plans, market opportunities, flow plans etc.
• Leverage planning enterprise wide. Influence the internal business (IBP process including top management) to ensure that the account team has what it needs to fulfil the strategic goals.
Create the future
• Market research – Create and analyse market research that will allow us to influence the account.
• Strategy Development – develop and support strategic planning process working as the lead partner for the Account Director.
• Lead the implementation of Sales 2.0 for the account team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field.
• 4 years of experience in business/industry Consultancy, Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store
• Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead others.
• Comprehensive understanding of retail metrics and experience in gross margin profitability planning is a plus.
Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business.
• Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports
apparel and footwear market preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications. Proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex
formulas, pivot tables.
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions and multiple countries.
• Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all
aspects of the business.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00425959