Apparel Product Line Management ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
Focused on research and development of products from conception to retail to meet the needs of accounts and consumers.
- Responsible for the management of multiple aspects of the product creation process.
- Influences, and negotiates with functional leadership on product process goals. Act as "product conscience" for the category/division.
- Provides Sr. Ops staff with information they need to run their businesses.
- Supports business priorities to product team in order to facilitates decision-making and makes go/no-go decisions when product team is undecided or split.
- Plans and tracks key business milestones for the category/division, and ensure product is at key review meetings.
- Provides Category Leads, Development Directors, and Manufacturing and Innovation teams with information they need to run their businesses.
- Maintains strong connections with manufacturing offices regarding quality and production issues, and makes decisions around the quality and profitability of product.
- Tracks and measures Global Product Performance & profitability through sales/margin reports.
- Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Understands organizational and product strategies and priorities, as well as future trends, and fosters common goals across functional disciplines.
- Must possess a strong client focused approach to work. Effective project and resource management experience with a proactive approach to team specific issues.
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
Experience Required (Soft skills):
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11197