Assistant to Senior Director of Consumer Direct Sciences - ETWApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support to Senior Director of Consumer Direct Sciences in a well-organized and timely manner. You are required to facilitate and help manage the Senior Director’s calendars, business trips from time to time. You also serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, team offsites, events, and travel arrangements. This role also involves a lot of coordination with different teams in the whole company when needed.
- Help Senior Director to set up itinerary for various meeting, business trip and appointment with other departments
- Admin support for travel bookings, expense reports
- Handle requisitions, meeting room bookings, meeting schedules
- Assist in the preparation and organization of team building activities
- Coordinate regular team functions to reinforce working relationship of the teams
- Act as a bridge in communicating management message to the teams
- Assist in PO and Vendor creation when needed
- Monthly track achievements vs targets in dashboard and consolidate evaluation summaries from all team members in the department
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Director
- Bachelor's degree, fluent oral and written English skill
- Minimum 5 year of experience in handling administrative tasks, coordinating logistics for office meetings, team events and activities
- Strong interpersonal, team-building and people skills; a team player able to establish and build partnerships with all levels of management and business partners
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13161