Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
Ensure training materials and platforms will be effective for geography:
- Provide input to global Nike Direct Retail operations and service excellence training partners during the development and proof of concept phase of all product training materials
- Partner with key stakeholder across Nike to ensure service and operational trainings, initiated outside of Retail operations and service excellence are developed and delivered effectively
- Review all new training materials in partnership with geography program owners to determine adjustments need to be made to create a localised experience for your geo
- Identifies opportunities and suggests improvements to current delivery methods in order to continually provide just in time training that reaches the store teams consistently.
Owns the roll out strategy and implementation of all training and programs:
- Facilitates pilots with the geography for new programs
- Owns seasonal alignment planning of service and operational programs and the planning calendar of Athlete 15
- Develops strategy and timelines for the most effective launch of each new program and track training completion
- Manages the training captain program in partnership with field leadership in territory
- Collaborates as one with Territory LT to ensure the needs of the territory are prioritized and incorporated into future requirements via voice of the field feedback.
Monitors and measures all training programs and results driven by training:
- Owns Annual planning calendar and heat map of all trainings
- Measures and tracks the impact of programs have on KPI results or operational efficiency of stores and report the results back to the program owners and leadership
- Leverages Service excellence insights monthly to measure effectiveness of service and operational training
- Monitors existing service and operations trainings, providing feedback to Global Nike Direct Retail operations & service excellence team and relevant business partners when updates or revisions are identified.
- Degree in business, HR or related field or related experience
- 5 years of retail experience
- 5 years of experience in training or executional related roles
- Experience working with a diverse team is preferred
- Track record of successfully implementing training methodologies and delivery techniques
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel: up to 20% time
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11207