Digital Compliance (Privacy) Analyst ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
At Nike, Inc., we understand that it takes a lifetime to build consumer trust and a moment to lose it. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day – by treating our consumers with respect, and by delivering world-class, innovative products and experiences that are useful, intuitive, and exceed their expectations. Nike’s Global Privacy Team is critical to building and maintaining that trust. We collaborate with business partners to ensure respect for consumer data and privacy are embedded within every product and experience. We help teams understand the importance of privacy while giving thoughtful, clear, and actionable guidance.
Nike, Inc. is on a mission to evolve our digital business and our Global Privacy Team. We’re looking for world-class talent to join our diverse, passionate, and purpose-driven team. If you’re dynamic, action-oriented, collaborative, thoughtful, and have deep technical privacy experience, you’ll fit right in with the team that helps Nike earn and deserve consumer trust.Description
As a Digital Compliance (Privacy) Analyst Manager, you will be leading a team of Analysts in the review of digital products for consumers and internal users, to ensure that proper compliance controls (including privacy and other regulatory requirements) exist for digital experiences. You will be a player/coach providing, at times, direct guidance to development and product teams for specific products, while also providing organization, coaching, and direction for your reporting to you. You will take ownership of relationships with those in leadership roles in your portfolio areas, thereby understanding the nature and cadence of the work, and facilitating the embedding of your Analysts within those product and engineering teams. You will ensure that work related to your portfolio area is being properly reported and that appropriate liaisons with Legal are occurring. Key will be the ability to foster a technically and professionally supportive environment for the team, to set up your team for success, while supporting Nike and Privacy team policies.
- Competence in direct privacy and compliance counseling across multiple product types and situations.
- Thoughtful and proactive in extending and improving internal processes.
- Demonstrated influencing and presentation capabilities evidenced by thought leadership extending to other teams
- Competence in global privacy principles and regulations across multiple types of digital experiences.
- Proven track record of demonstrating solid judgment and making balanced grey-area decisions.
- Familiarity with the digital commerce landscape in Greater China.
- Ability to lead a team, as demonstrated by successfully managing others directly, or by contributing to team processes, training, and professional support of others.
- Experience working with, and influencing, business leaders in promotion of consistent practices and policy.
- Experience working with Information Technology teams. Understanding of development practices preferably producing high-availability consumer-facing applications.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 9829