Digital Operations - Localization ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
The primary focus of the Digital Localization Manager is to act as the liaison between Global localization team, Local localization team, E-commerce team, linguistic agencies, Nike internal functions and other service providers to supervise, innovate and support localization project and operations in a fast-paced E-commerce environment.
- Plan seasonal product launch regarding product copy readiness, schedule timeline and track on daily productivity and delivery
- Proactively foresee potential risk and work out solution before it becomes to problem
- Understand global localization strategy, localize English source to target language upon local market. Support global team execute geography localization plan and feedback local insight
- Communicate and collaborate with Nike internal team, not limited in legal, brand integrity and digital assets management team, ensure consumer facing content correspond to local law, and culture besides Nike brand image
- Support GC local assets management tool on boarding smoothly, modify and innovate hard and soft localization process according to Localization new system and new tools.
- Create and control seasonal and yearly budget, including cost tracking, invoice verification, payment approval
- Manage multiple vendors and maximize utilization of resource, create flexibility to Nike. Set KPI to different vendor upon service scope and build incentive/punishment plan, track KPI and organize quarterly review
- Train and provide guidance to junior members, build methodology and tools to improve localization process and deliverable quality
- Be responsible for entire Localization process control and ensure all platform copy localization process being running smoothly.
- Vendor contracts and KPI management.
- Strong communication skills in English&Chinese both verbally and in written form.
- Strong ability to define processes and manage continuous improvement cycles.
- Ability to work under pressure and global decision-making skills
- Ability to lead the co-work with other functions, departments, external stakeholders.
- 5 Year+ working experience in localization area is a must
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13187