DSM - Marketplace Analyst (ETW)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
1. Marketplace business recap analysis to find potential opportunities in the market, help develop strategies based on sales performance rapidly, use data to conclude decisions to support high-speed growth
2. Cross-functionality collaborations to provide ideas and opinions in sales process from the perspective of data analytics
3. Data-mining, deep-dive and predictive modeling on requirements of Inventory Management, including but not limited to sales and demand forecast, product supply and inventory planning, to further enhance the accuracy of product planning
1. 2-year or above experience on data analysis; familiar with demand planning and inventory management is preferred
2. With interest in business operation and recap analysis, and strong capabilities to resolve business questions and requirements
3. Experience in modelling and data-mining; proficient in Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint) and analytics tools (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc.)
4. Degree of Statistics or Computer Science is preferred; experience in consumer goods, retail or sports is preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11791