GREAT CHINA DIGITAL NEW BUSINESS MODELS DIRECTORApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Strategy & Operations, Strategy & OperationsDescription
Report to GM of Nike Direct Digital Commerce
lead x-function team to envision, build and pilot new business models (starting with the shanghai accelerator project) to fuel future growth opportunities for nike direct digital commerce & membership.
Create future growth opportunities
- Know our Nike consumers and key mindsets in order to build unbreakable relationships across key digital platforms.Understand where we are winning today and where we are not.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude and be bold to create new ideas, models that we can test and learn quickly with.
- Be a part of our future evolution of the NikePlus member program and the supporting capabilities with a starting focus on Shanghai Accelerator Project on how we can bring “gamification” and drive active engagement through subscription models, sport activity services or other approaches that help make Nike/Sport a daily habit.
- Drive business model innovation in social commerce, E-sports, Voice/AI, key city focus, etc.
- In order to innovate and build capabilities quickly, be able to effectively search for, evaluate and then bring on external resources either through partnerships, traditional agency/vendor resourcing or potentially even through acquisitions.
- Ensure successful integration of partners into the Nike working teams.
- Fight to get sufficient resources and support from partners for building new pilot/innovation capability areas.
- Work closely with the Global and GC Partnerships function to ensure clear roles and responsibilities to work with key partners.
x-function team leadership
- Provide clear direction and inspiration to motivate a small team of direct reports and broader x function team members to deliver on the innovation/new business model strategy and goals.
- Leverage part time and stretch resources in global and geo to get extra capacity but also to build stronger connections with key teams that will support the new business models.
- Grow, coach and develop team and top talent
- Drive great collaboration and support with key partners in Membership, Digital Product, Engineering Platforms, Merch, DSM, Marketing, Finance, Categories and Global.
- Create a winning team culture and ensure team is full integrated into Nike Direct
- Be a role model, servant leader.
Deliver business plans and KPI’s
- Create business cases on priority new innovation opportunities and engage with leadership to secure support and resources for business cases.
- Connect the opportunities to business KPI’s (New, Active, Buying, Retained members).
- Ensure we build product plans (Seasonal buys, etc.) to support the new business models.
- Help drive thinking in the KPI’s needed to build unbreakable relationships
- Greater China Digital/ Retail/Gamification expertise and knowledge
- Strategic thinking / Leadership presence/executive presentation skills
- Passion to be an Intrapreneur
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11524