Information Security AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As an Information Security Analyst, your role on the GRCE (Governance, Risk, Compliance and Engagement) team will include leveraging your information security knowledge and industry best practices to perform risk assessments of Nike internal environment and vendors support Nike. You will be responsible scoping specific risk assessments, identifying information security risks through analysis of threats and vulnerabilities, providing control recommendations and reporting on those risks to Nike business and technology owners. You will be responsible for building a strong partnership with Nike business owners, Corporate Information Security (CIS), and various governance and Legal and Privacy functions
Your responsibilities will also include support internal compliance and external regulatory compliance programs, support to interpret technology (regulatory) requirements e.g. Cyber Security Law requirements, MLPS (multi-level protection system), SOX control requirements, develop and/or follow appropriate processes to keep the organization in compliance and reduce legal liabilities. Drive compliance with all legal, regulatory, and corporate information security policy requirements.
The candidate will also coordinate and serve as the liaison of global and regional team to implement Nike information security programs and solutions.
You may also:
• Oversee adherence to security policies, standards, guidelines and baselines.
• Liaise with threat intelligence and vulnerability management teams to drive remediation of security of vulnerabilities.
• Ensure policies are communicated regularly to stakeholders and customers.
• Promote and monitor our corporate security awareness program.
• Identify cyber security events and incidents and follow Nike processes to report, remediate, and recover.
• Enable incident response processes by quickly identifying system and data owners as well as the specific fields and classification of Nike data involved.
• Actively participate in lessons learned and resultant process improvement from response activities.
• Develop and share an understanding of systems and processes employed in Nike Geographies.
• Identify ways to further protect Nike data through understanding Nike processes, systems, and partnerships in both current and future states.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has these experiences and clearly demonstrates these skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 3 years of direct Information Security related experiences or 5 years of experience leading technology teams in support of Technology Infrastructure, or Application Development or Program/Portfolio Management.
• CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA, CCSK, PMP, GIAC certifications beneficial
• Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure, and incident response situations
• Strong knowledge of incident response and crisis management with the ability to identify both tactical and strategic solutions using strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable working with ambiguity is a must
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how application performance requirements support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals.
• Excellent collaboration skills – must be eager to work as part of a cohesive team and work as a partner to other teams within Nike, Inc., locally and globally
• Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Experience working successfully in a highly matrixed work environment
• Passion for the Nike brand and for an innovative, Just Do It work environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12266