Merchandising Information Coordinator (ETW)Apply
Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We’re a company ready for change and that’s who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that’s why we hire individuals. So we’re speaking the same language.
Be a Product of Rad Society
We’ve got the goods. We just need the people who believe in the goods. That’s you. You see the product in the space. And you get how to make it leave the space. In someone’s bag, on someone’s feet. You’re a trendwatcher. A callmaker. Maybe even a visionary. You throw Product and Retail into a blender and make it come out as smooth delicious Success.Description
As our Merchandising Information Coordinator, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining product information within the merchandising tools. You are accountable for the accuracy, timeliness and completeness to support critical events and meetings in the merchandising process and through its usage downstream.
This opportunity also involves acting as the key contact person for product information by participating in merchandising team meetings and proactively communicating all relevant product information changes to the cross functional teams. In addition, you'll generate reports and be able to correlate data to support category needs, including weekly scorecards, competitor reports and presentations.
- Ensure on time, consistent and accurate delivery of product information and Merchandising tools such as Masterfile, VLPs, mini book, catalog, etc. at each gate.
- Support Merchandising activities at each gate and drive communications cross functionally to support the business.
- Create weekly scorecard deep dive to help with business analysis and performance review.
- Provide regular competitors report to support business decisions
- Have a general understand the business and be the center of information within the Merchandising community as well as cross functional teams.
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
- Requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Especially XLS functions like Vlookup, Pivot and formulas)
- Proficiency in English (Written and Oral)
- Passion for products and lifestyle industry
Experience Required (Soft skills):
- Fast and willing learner
- Attention to detail and process oriented
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a deadline influenced environment
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.
Job ID 13105