Project Manager-Specialty Categories (ETW)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
Support specialty category for its special projects by focusing on marketing activities
- Serve Nike Skateboarding (Nike SB) and Tennis business, and report to the category leader. Being responsible for marketing execution.
- A great opportunity for people with dreams and ideas, and an ideal job for people like taking on challenges.
- Create high return on investment integrated marketing plans to drive consumer awareness to our brand, energy products, new launches and sports moments;
- Partnering with our distribution partners and related functions to execute these plans, ensure they are delivered to the right consumers, continuously challenge ourselves/partners for providing the relevant, refreshing and enriched consumer experiences; (travel to local cities as necessary for project implementations as needed)
- Drive local digital assets creation program by working with digital team (Tmall user experience primary) and the agency; responsible for delivering the locally relevant digital assets for our target consumers; lead and drive from ideation to shooting;
- Communicate with global and local marketing counterparts, include but not limit to regular conference calls with the US;
- Mine local consumers insights and be the consumer expert in the category team;
- Three or more years’ experiences in marketing through multiple functions, such as, event marketing, digital marketing, PR, KOL marketing and premium sourcing.
- This individual must be very good at execution, speed and quality are equality important, and will be used to evaluate his/her performance.
- Effective communication is one of the three most fundamental characteristics. It requests fluent mandarin and English in both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, always see challenges as opportunities, energy-creator not energy-drainer is another most fundamental elements.
- Independent thinker, capable to make right decisions when aligned the goals, expectations and desire results from the supervisor.
- Curious to new things, new thinking, new trends, or whatever our target consumers (largely 14-22 yrs old) are digging.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12744