Real Estate Store Construction Sr ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Retail Corporate is the backbone to stores around the world. A global network of teams — Finance, Human Resources, Talent Development, Marketing, Merchandising, Real Estate and Strategic Planning — direct the daily operations of Nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores. Retail Corporate teams share the same passion and energy for the brand as their in-store teammates, and it shows: Retail continues to be one of Nike’s top areas of growth.Description
- Develops and executes the strategy of NSO concept projects, lead the project development, master timeline
- Sets the NSO projects agenda, and establishesassociate and project goals and milestones.
- Focuses on processes, associate development and team productivity. Develops and implements strategies to deliver new NSO store, remodel and expansion projects that meet or exceed corporate goals and benchmarks.
- Responsible for the NSO Store Development capital and operating budgets and associated financial reports.
- Develop and execute NSO sustainability/LEED program.
- Lead and manage NSO PM consultants and vendors.
- Good English skill
- Good communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, post graduate degree preferred
- 8 or more years Retail Construction experience required (3 years in a leadership capacity preferred)
- Implemented LEED projects
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 13208