Sr. Marketplace Merchandising ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
The Marketplace Merchandising team’s nature of the work is to focus on consumer insights to plan the right assortment of products for designated channels, to deliver on merchandising strategy and distinctive product direction within specific gender, consumer mindset, product type and categories. This is to ensure the brand vision comes to life in each space for our consumers to have the best consumer journey.
- Always start with the consumer in mind.
- GC Marketplace Merchandising team is to be the voice of Greater China marketplace, to compile the insights and needs according to different concepts.
- These insights determine the outcome of the assortment plans needed for GC, which is the key responsibility for this team.
- This position oversees footwear assortments for beacon and running concepts, aiming to build the consumer right assortments that is suitable for these concepts.
Functional Skill Required (Hard skills):
- Require capability and knowledge in merchandising and assortment planning.
- Build assortments according to seasonal stories and store capacity.
- Concept Door assortments, and Key Items order booking status against KPI targets.
- Follow game plan and handover concept seasonal product strategies and assortments to commercial team.
- Able to collect and feedback market insights and trends for merchandising seasonal inputs.
- Analyze sales data and feedback hind-sights for future product and assortment planning.
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies.
- Is accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements.
Experience Required (Soft skills):
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Speaking and writing in English and Mandarin is a must.
- Works independently according to game plan and process.
- Apply best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Interprets customer needs, assess requirements and identify solutions to resolve on hand problems.
- Communication skills to explains difficult issues and work to build consensus.
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12056