Topsports Account ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
The role will be major responsible for
- Topsports x-concept/ x- category assortment mgmt. Work with category/ RP/ BP counterparts to ensure Topsports assortment effective adoption from order taking end to sell thru end.
- Lead to build Top door assortment and closely work with territory team to apply pre-season/ in-season management
- Partner with x-function peers to elevate Topsports sell in process
- Acting as a key point of contact at all assortment relevant follow ups
The key capability to ensure the success of this role will be
- Strong insights and background of assortment methodology and consumer by market tiering.
- Account mgmt skill by biz sense and product language.
- Capability to effectively influence x-function working peers by biz insight and product language.
- job success ownership.
- Strongly believe win as a team. Acting as a team player.
- Love nike culture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10902