Trade Compliance SupervisorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
Trade Compliance Supervisor
The person in the role will work closely with customs operation to conduct trade compliance activities. This position is responsible managing day to day trade compliance to support Reliable, Efficient, Fast and Flexible supply chain service. The focus will be collaborated with X-functional team to maintain customs Advanced AEO qualification, with the responsiveness to ensure partner compliance with all key metrics.
- Be responsible for tactical execution with several levels of X-function to deal with Customs AEO audit every 3 years.
- Be responsible to deal with ad-hoc customs regular health check, inspection or audit.
- Drive monthly self-check on data quality to ensure customs broker is applying for ultimate quality practice in daily customs declaration.
- Identify the trade risk through routine cross-check and drive its improvements.
- Influence trade compliance mindset and behavior through regular training organizing.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of regulation & policy including but not limited to customs.
- Draft reports submitting to internal or external stakeholders whenever needs.
- Be a team member to participate in Nike projects and standing at professional position to contribute trade compliance insights.
- Drive trade compliance initiatives and implementations.
- At least 5+experience in Customs/Trade compliance management, retail industry is preferred.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in diversify environment.
- Strong willingness to collaborate and optimize trade compliance objectives.
- Experience in using process driven and analytical approaches to drive business objective.
- Working knowledge of trade compliance, data analysis and statistics.
- Familiar with China customs rules and policies.
- Familiar with HS code classification and FTA rules.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10962