Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing Operations Deployment AnalystApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Always the innovators, Nike, Inc.’s Manufacturing and Engineering team dreams up new ways to make better-performing products faster and more efficiently. This world-class team challenges assumptions about how Nike’s products are made and leads the company in pursuing ambitious sustainability goals, all while producing Nike’s rich mix of product. Masters of teamwork, Manufacturing and Engineering works closely with design teams, categories, manufacturing partners, material suppliers and logistics providers across more than 40 countries on six continents. They navigate the complex geopolitical world with multiple supply chains and diverse ecosystems, while keeping their focus on manufacturing, materials, sustainability and creating quality products.Description
- Transition Management of SMS tools and policies supporting industry convergence. Support execution of strategies and manage transitions related to the following:
- Sustainability Assessment Tool Evolution – Refresh the SMS Index (SMSI) to align with Industry Tools
- Industry Tool Convergence and evolution of internal policies and SOP’s
- Audit Rating Criteria translation to Industry Tools
- Migration of existing tools to converged compliance tools
- Support migration of operating platforms
- Support 3rd party audit process quality assurance program
- Drive policy consistency and support field team with relevant communications and tools.
- Support deployment of WHQ SMS Operations (Business Integration) initiatives including 2025 targets, Factory Incident Reports (FIR), standardization and consistency, etc.
- Understanding of SMS strategies and approaches; recognized as expert in the Compliance field.
- Knowledge of program, project and transition management; ability to report status using quantitative and qualitative measures.
- Ability to prioritize information and develop action plans.
- Tolerance to ambiguity; ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence and strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Technical experience in areas such as Compliance audit management, risk management, and HSE standards.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Compliance Program and Auditing, familiar with SA8000, ISO standards, Lean is helpful.
- A Bachelor/Master Degree, with Social Compliance, Sustainability related certification are a plus.
- Strong project/program management to deliver regional/global projects/programs.
- Written and oral communication in English.
- A strong team player with ability to work collaboratively in multi-cultural settings with diverse stakeholders across geography/locations.
- Strong organization skills, data analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to live and work in Singapore as well as travel (10%).
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11543