- B Shift: Monday - Thursday: 5:12 pm - 5:12 am
- D Shift: Friday - Sunday: 5:12 pm - 5:12 am
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' industrial maintenance experience, preferably in plastics manufacturing
- Post high school Technical/Vocational school degree or education or related Military training with industrial electrical experience is preferred
- Electrical troubleshooting skill with ability to work up to 480 volt 3 phase circuitry
- Strong troubleshooting skills within the areas of mechanical, electronics, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
- Experience working with basic hand tools, machine shop equipment, precision measuring instruments, Volt/Ohm meters, amp meters, cutting and welding equipment.
- Personal computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft office and computerized maintenance management systems. SAP a plus.
- Experience working with extrusion, thermoform, and injection mold processing equipment and its support equipment such as material dryers, loaders and transfer systems is preferred.
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and variable frequency drives preferred
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, including possible evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Able to operate fork truck, man lift and scissors lift.
- Able to lift objects up to 50 lbs
How We Hire
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles.Start now
Whether it’s transportation or financial health, we continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness — inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to realize their full potential.