Account Executive - JD SportsApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world — from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan — Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike’s success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.Description
- Deliver the numbers – informing market capacity and consumer demand
- Deliver against the account strategic plan
- Lead the account relationship and support all functions across CGP
- Create, elevate and integrate the marketplace: manage the relationship with the JD Sports team and ensure a true partnership
- Drive and align on the sales and digital strategy with support and focus on the IAT key metrics
- Stay engaged with the JD Sports consumer through bi-monthly store visits, gaining marketplace insights and competitor information that can be meaningful to understand our consumer
- Account management excellence: lead with a digital first strategy
- Partner with IAT team to deliver on the Nike commercial and Category strategy
- Collaborate with DSM to review an analyse weekly POS data to better understand the market, to capitalize on opportunities and mitigate risks
- Collaborate with Marketplace Ops to ensure 100% order book accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines and deliver results
- Ability to think strategically, to influence and to lead
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11401