Hurley - Account Manager, NSWApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
- Drive business with existing customers and accounts through seasonal range presentations and outstanding in-season customer service and support
- Ensure timely execution of seasonal indent orders
- Increase sell-in and sell-through by building strong relationships with accounts, coupled with targeted assortments and business plans
- Educate customers and retail staff members on the Hurley brand and products through range presentations, in-store visits, marketing/POS assets and staff training programs
- Extensive local travel required.
- Tertiary degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or related field
- Previous experience in Field Sales, Retail, Sales Support and/or Customer Service
- Working knowledge of the Surf/Action Sports industry and marketplace, competitors and potential new accounts or opportunities within the territory
- Ability to work to monthly and seasonal targets and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Retail trends and metrics
- Exceptional presenting and communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10800