Lead Athlete, Birkenhead PointApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Retail Stores, Retail
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
We are currently on the hunt for an experienced, self-motivated and driven Department Supervisor (Lead) to join the Footwear team at our Nike Factory Store in Birkenhead Point.
Our fast-paced environment will see you effectively provide assistance to the Department Manager in leading multiple Sales Associates in a specific zone in the store, achieving sales and customer service excellence in accordance with Nike standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inspire: lead, drive and act as a source of inspiration for your zoned team
- Motivate: assist the team to achieve targets by unlocking their potential
- Inform: maintain expert-level product knowledge
- Provide: train and offer feedback to your fellow peers to elevate the team, and most importantly, have fun!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for the brand/sports
- Previous relevant retail experience in a supervisory role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer proficiency
- A natural sense of urgency
- A proactive and energetic demeanor.
What’s in it for you?
- At Nike we believe in human potential. We will invest in you as a Leader and focus on your development
- Monthly product bonus
- Generous product discount
- Access to special release product
- Premium Store Fit-Out – including a dedicated stockroom, training room, employee lounge and office.
The successful candidate will work a rotating roster and must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12617