Color Material & Graphic (CMG) Tool Operator - Footwear (1-year Contract)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For this role we are looking for someone with deep footwear product creation knowledge that is looking for a new challenge. We can train this person to use the CMG tool, so it is most important that they have experience working in footwear product creation.
- Utilizes the CMG tool to apply virtual materials and color to 3D models and then export a rendered image.
- Ensure consistency and quality across a large volume of assets
- Capable of adapting and aligning the quality and usability of renders to match Nike standards
- Capable of self-managing project resources and daily activities
- Report project status to team leads and peers as needed or requested
- Track project status in project management tools and responsible to keep them updated for team visibility
- Determine the impact of project changes and communicate with stakeholders as relevant to project deliverables
Skills / Knowledge
- Expert level proficiency in footwear product creation, preferably experience with Nike’s product creation in Taiwan if possible.
- Understanding of computer tools and applications.
- Professional level knowledge of general computer and email programs.
- Capable of performing well in high-volume, fast paced production environment
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be a positive, collaborative, active problem-solverProficient information seeking skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience successfully delivering results in footwear product creation
- Nike Product Creation experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal Chinese and English communication skills
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11711