Compositor - Footwear (1-year contract)Apply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push the edges of what's possible. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. Digital Product Creation fuels product creation, innovation, and craft by leveraging the power of modern technologies, skillsets, tools, and talent.
As a Nike Compositing Artist, you will play an important team role in the production of high-end photo quality content. You will digitally adjust lighting, shading, color and exposure to match reference photos or physical samples. Your tasks will range from finalizing product renders to helping the team develop our automated workflows.
- Produce high-quality, photo-realistic CGI for stills and video
- Be able to recreate and match the visual appearance of a physical sample in final rendered assets
- Exhibit artistic and technical skills to work on many aspects of CG shots
- Optimize and troubleshoot lighting and rendering issues
- Collaborate to deliver a standardized, automated post-production workflow
- Be engaged with every stage of production across planning, modeling and materials
- At least 5 years of experience with an industry standard compositing package
- Advanced, demonstrated knowledge and production experience in Nuke
- Knowledge in V-Ray, Modo, or similar render engines
- Experience in 2D advanced post-production workflows software using industry-standard image editing
- Some experience with Texture Painting, Projection Mapping, and basic understanding of Look Development
- Basic knowledge of industry-standard 3D modeling software
- Good understanding of color, contrast, and lighting design
- 3-5 years of experience successfully delivering results in a production or creative studio
- Bachelor’s degree in Design/Art, 3D Art, Game Design or related field (3-5 years industry experience
- accepted in lieu of)
- Focus on adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established practices
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Must be a positive, collaborative, active problem-solver
- Ability to clearly articulate policies and instructions
- Proficient information seeking skills
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- Product Creation experience a plus (Footwear, Apparel, Equipment)
- Experience with medium-to-large scale project delivery a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11705