PRODUCT ENGINEER I - FWApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We’re a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- Assists and supports cross-functional teams in troubleshooting and improving existing production processes.
- Participates in defining and documenting procedures for all aspects of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Coordinates and documents trial runs of product
- Assists in the design and testing of new equipment
- Provides technical support to more senior engineers
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a footwear technical position
- Major in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering fields in College is preferred
- Demonstrated depth of knowledge of footwear upper/pattern and tooling engineering process, production and R&D processes
- General knowledge of last engineering and footwear construction is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11109