ACCOUNT OPERATIONS MANAGERApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.Description
- Works closely with Nike local sales team and Account branch office, provides leadership and expertise in the development and execution of Nike “supply chain” initiatives (current & future).
- Proactively influences internal business partners to ensure the needs and objectives of Nike’s retail account base are incorporated in all initiatives.
- Effectively communicates all Nike’s “supply chain” strategies to the assigned account base.
- Influences account base to sell-in Nike supply chain programs that increase operational efficiencies. Leads the initial implementation of programs with cross-functional business partners (internal and external).
- Supports all supply chain needs for critical Marketplace initiatives; manages gross to net with sales, accounts and finance
- Provides all the data/reporting supports to the team. Provides deep analysis to translate data into implication on supply chain both for Nike and Accounts.
- Regularly captures commercial data through collaborative work with business planners and Operations/Supply Chain functional heads.
- Represents the primary source for all analysis and trends for account operation team surrounding delivery planning, including coverage, processing, shipment, and other logistics components.
- Through utilizing Nike knowledge, strong competency with analytical tools, systems and design procedures, analyze business requirements through collaboration with Order Management, DC Management, PC Planning, Inventory Management, Finance, Sales and Transportation to identify and drive business reporting improvement opportunities.
- Provides expertise to drive account level demand/supply management. Proactively monitors latest market place sell through/inventory status and influence internal business partners and external accounts to drive decision making and action.
- Analyzes latest market place commercial data and translate it into implication on supply chain both for Nike and Accounts.
- Organizes regular review meeting with accounts for decision making and tracking actions.
- Drive adoption of S&OP.
- Drives Load-in/Fill-in to serve demand/supply match and capture marketplace opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with at least 10 years direct relevant experience in Supply Chain functions of a major consumer driven MNC (FMCG, Retail, Consumer durables, Electronics etc.)
- Able to work in a highly matrix organization
- Exceptional background in logistics, inventory management, business planning, and process improvement required for this role along with a deep understanding of holistic supply chain issues
- Exceptional communication skills are vital for this role along with the ability to work across multiple functions and drive action via the consensus with internal and external stake holders
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills are essential; good people acumen and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10687