Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Long Term Planning
- Lead marketplace capacity forecast for 3-year corporate strategy review and annual operational plan for Nike wholesale business by modeling different retail KPI, including fleet number / productivity / comp growth / traffic growth / conversion rate
- Align with finance team on long range resource and investment plan
- Simulate multiple scenarios for different growth drivers, incorporating with inventory, shipment, and resource plan to identify long term growth opportunities for wholesale business
- Lead Nike wholesale seasonal retail revenue forecast by each account with door level sales forecast methodology
- Maintain and refine current planning tools to increase planning efficiency
- Update seasonal forecast basic assumptions and align with account business planning and retail planning team
- Align door level forecast with PM team.
- Develop seasonal door cluster plans for each consumer-led concept to facilitate door level OTB In-season
- Review order booking quality
- Lead key door in-season revenue target alignment among BP, PM & RM
- Identify potential opportunities and risks against current revenue plans and utilize key door incentive program to achieve revenue target
- performance vs LY / plan, including drivers of different door project type
- Provide insight on overall / account level / door level scale growth and comp growth
- Share business review insights with leadership and cross functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management or a related field
- 3+ year of business intelligence, analysis related experience
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Ability to create weekly reports, top line sales plans and track promotional calendar/events
- Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
- Proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
- Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12014