PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGERApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborates closely with Digital Technology, Global Digital Brand, and Digital Sport groups to align experience goals and roadmaps and to provide support necessary to continually launch new experiences for the Nike consumer.
- Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring.
- Directs near-term user experience development projects, providing concept, direction, vision, and critical evaluation of projects.
- Responsible for defining the experience roadmaps in support of business objectives and consumer journey.
- Leads the development of consumer experience test plans (user testing) and experience measurement plans.
- Responsible for developing the strategy, approach, tools for insights gathering as a critical input to experience design projects as well as measurement of the effectiveness once concepts are launched.
- Bachelor’s degree holder with minimum of 6 years of experience in the areas marketing; involvement in digital / e-commerce platform is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Ability to effectively communicate complex and / or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience; strong internal and external stakeholders’ management skills
- Ability to work independently and deal with ambiguity; effectively collaborate in decision-making, and motivate staff toward to results.Experience working in a highly-matrixed organization will be an advantage
- Passionate about our company, brand and products; good team player and be positive, and is able to find simple ways to solve complex problems
- Ability to influence others in leading changes; can lead initiatives and project teams
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to mentor and motivate team in the function
Interested parties please apply by your full English resume with details.
NIKE is an equal opportunity employer - Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 12272