Android Mobile LeadApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world’s largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Nike’s new Tel-Aviv Digital Studio is composed of a multi-disciplinary start-up team focused on driving Nike’s consumer direct offense through computer vision, machine learning and augmented reality.
Until recently a start-up, now a part of Nike, the Tel-Aviv digital studio is aimed at preserving its dynamic start-up culture with a small team of elite professionals, while harnessing the immense resources at our disposable at Nike.
We are looking for a senior android developer to take part in the design and development of our revolutionary solutions deployed in Nike’s apps and creating the future of retail for billions of consumers worldwide.
Our ideal candidate is a versatile, self-directed individual, and a great team-player, who is eager to create state of the art UX experiences together with cutting edge technology with heavy emphasis on augmented reality (AR).
- Design and develop innovative concepts and application for some of Nike Digital’s world leading platforms.
- Create unique customer experiences based on advanced technologies, with emphasis on AR and computer vision.
- Design the architecture and technology for new and existing Android products.
- Create new concepts and designs and accompany them through the product life cycle from POC to mass deployment at the highest scale.
- Work closely with local and international groups within Nike.
- Accountability for the products’ quality, in close collaborating with the QA group and based on employing modern testing methodologies.
- 4 years of experience in software development.
- 3 years of experience in Android development.
- at least 1 year of experience in iOS development
- Game development experience – an advantage.
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalent level of training.
- English: very high level (both verbal and written).
- Experience with working in, or leading development teams using modern code management practices and methodologies.
- Has proven experience in building and delivering scalable products.
- Has a passion and understanding of human behaviors and UX.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00438759