Maintenance Area ManagerApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
- 2-year degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5 years' supervisory and maintenance management experience in a distribution center or manufacturing environment is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PPT) is required
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends as necessary and with little or no notice is required and on-call to support a 24/7 operation
- Knowledge of effective communication, motivation and participative management techniques in response to critical equipment failure
- 5 years' experience in electronics, electrical controls, PLC, wiring, motor construction and repair is preferred
- 3 years' experience managing all aspects of maintenance and facilities capital projects is preferred
- Experience with lift equipment and HVAC, fire protection and material handling systems
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA, EPA and NEC codes and standards
- Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make sound business decisions, pay attention to detail, solve problems, work well under tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once and the ability to perform Root Cause Analysis
- Ability to prioritize workload appropriately and work cooperatively in a group to achieve a common goal with Maintenance Planning
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Progressive conveyor and sortation experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00459791