Account Executive, Sales - HurleyApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
About the Sales team
We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries.At Hurley Japan, sales is not just generating revenue but also merchandising, product development, and VMD at retail stores. In due course, you will gain skills and knowledge essential to support company’s growth.
About the role
Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 brand for consumers at retail.
As our Senior Sales Representative, you’ll play a significant role in achieving that vision. You’ll interface with leadership team and prepare the strategic planning and we expect you to execute it. You'll collaborate with account and key stakeholders to develop and manage the top-line financial plan for your accounts across categories.
This role will require some travel to Hurley Headquarters in Costa Mesa, California.
1. To drive the revenue growth in existing customers to achieve the budget set by accounts throughout Japan and to acquire new channels
2. Sales activity at quarterly trade shows and with periodic customer visits and phone calls
3. Manage and seek closer alliance with wholesalers / buyers / owned stores / franchised stores managers and analyze sell-through data to present to leadership team and HQ
4. Market research on the surf/sports/fashion industry and the regional analysis on where the store locates
5. Support product development through information sharing with Merchandiser and determine product lines by account / channel
- Bachelors’ degree and above
- 3+ years of work experience in Sales department of Fashion/Sports Brand
- Store management / Wholesale experience
- Fluency in Japanese and preferably Business level English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11020