Allocator, Nike Factory StoresApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
For Nike, Inc. merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. The Nike Merchandising team understands consumer needs and market capacity to create the right product mix for marketplaces around the world. From stores to online, this team helps bring the seasonal category visions to life. The Merchandising team has the unique ability to see beyond trends to identify what’s next to deliver the right product to the right places at the right time and price.Description
- Creating shipment plan - Ship products, maintain appropriate inventory level and maximize revenue/margin in line with market/sell-through trend through close communication with Store, CS, CSC, Product Presentation, Merchandiser and Planner.
- Stock transfer - Plan and execute stock transfer of closed-out products to Company Stores and return to CSC to optimize inventory level. Manage SKU count to meet store capacity.
- Reporting - Report ISR, W.O.H, sell-through trend for load-in/MD products and CSC and store inventory trend in a timely manner, make proposal for action plan taken by store as needed. Also give feedback to MD/Planner and help them create future Buy/Sell plan.
- Hindsight – Execute size hindsight to improve size shipment and help support future buy plan.
- Improve Supply Chain – Seek, plan and execute to streamline retail supply chain in collaboration with relative functions.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Experience in working in retail stores or supply chain or merchandising related role.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Power point.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical ability.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (minimum TOEIC 750+) required.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 10293