Marketing Manager, HurleyApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley’s corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.Description
Deep knowledge and experience in the industry is fundamental but we also see importance in leadership skills and effective alignment with Sales, Product, and other functions. Our mission is to create epic consumer experiences at retail and digital across our different distribution channels that will both elevate our brand and drive commercial success. We are driven by curiosity, discipline and passion and our vision is to become the number 1 surf brand for consumers at retail.
- To drive the revenue growth in existing customers to achieve the budget set by accounts throughout Japan.
- Lead Sales Team at quarterly trade shows with product story based on seasonal strategy.
- Develop & execute seasonal plans, according to category & functional briefs.
- Be an ambassador for our consumer and understand them inside out, in order to best serve their needs.
- Provide executional reporting, learning & best practices.
- Become an expert of local nike.com insights & numbers to put nike.com at the center of the digital consumer journey.
- Market research on the surf industry and being able to forecast the demand and trend
- Bachelors’ degree and above.
- 5+ years of work experience in Marketing of Fashion/Sports Brand.
- Sales and Product experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in Surf Industry preferred.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (TOEIC: 800+).
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 9015