Marketplace Operations CoordinatorApply
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.Description
About the Operations team
The Operations team is responsible for managing the design, deployment and daily execution of Nike Japans supply chain capabilities. Our focus is on providing reliable, efficient, fast and flexible services to our Digital, B&M and Wholesale consumers by relentlessly executing our strategic priorities in collaboration with x-functional, APLA and Global partners. The team consists of 3 primary functions: Supply Chain Innovation (SCI), Marketplace Operations (MPO), and Logistics.
About the role
At Nike we see the Operations function as a source of competitive advantage. As the MPO Coordinator, you will be responsible to drive and execute account management as a primary MPO contact for strategic accounts by closely connecting with marketplace as well as Nike’s Account/Service strategy. You will provide subject matter expertise partnering with Sales, Logistics to own and execute effective and efficient account management (seasonal order book execution, shipment planning and product deliveries) to respond marketplace demands.
- Execute account management for Strategic Accounts in an effective and efficient way.
- Partner with Sales & Logistics team to drive close, effective and efficient communications, deliveries and services for strategic accounts.
- Participate and leverage IAT(Integrated Account Team) forum actively to understand business strategy and progress to contribute from MPO perspective.
- Be the subject matter expert for Strategic Account operation management area.
- Own and contribute to Strategic Account operation management and business growth.
- Lead and own to execute daily account management (In-season execution and account communication closely partnering with Sales and Logistics.
- 2 years of Marketplace/Customer Operations/Sales leadership experience.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly skilled at negotiating and influencing others.
- Effective and collaborative team player.
- Fluent in Japanese and basic level communicating in English.
- Bachelors’ degree - relatedin Supply Chain/ Operations Management preferred.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 11196